122. The Société cancels an authorization it has granted to a driver when the driver is in any of the following situations:
(1) the driver offered remunerated passenger transportation by automobile despite the suspension of the authorization;
(2) his or her driver’s licence is subject to the condition of driving a road vehicle mandatorily equipped with an alcohol ignition interlock device approved by the Société;
(3) the driver is found guilty of an offence referred to in paragraph 3 of section 11;
(4) the driver so requests in writing, provided the authorization is not suspended; or
(5) any other situation that may be prescribed by government regulation.
In the situation referred to in subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph, the Société must, before cancelling the authorization, consult the judicial record evaluation committee referred to in section 17 with respect to the relation between the offence and the aptitudes required and appropriate conduct to be a driver of an automobile for the purpose of offering passenger transportation.