94. The affairs of the Conseil de gestion shall be administered by a board of directors composed of the following members appointed by the Government :
(1) a president and director general ;
(2) three members chosen from among employers, after consultation with the bodies representing employers ;
(3) two members chosen from among workers, after consultation with the labour unions representing workers ;
(4) a member representing workers who derive their income from a business ; and
(5) a member representing the Government.
The Deputy Minister of Child and Family Welfare or the Deputy Minister’s representative and a representative of the secretariat of the Conseil du trésor are, by virtue of their office, members of the board of directors.