I-8.3 - Public Infrastructure Act
27. For the purpose of developing, maintaining and managing the immovable assets of public bodies, the Société may, subject to section 28,
(1) acquire by agreement any immovable, part of an immovable or real right;
(2) build, lease, maintain and hold any immovable;
(3) sell, alienate or give as security any movable or immovable property and any rights in such property; and
(4) equip and furnish immovables and, for that purpose, acquire, lease, maintain and hold any movable property.