M-13.1 - Mining Act

Full text
305.5. The Minister must request the registration in the land register of the agreement referred to in section 305.4 and forward to the owner a certified statement of registration. The agreement, once registered, is binding on all subsequent acquirers.
The agreement must also be filed in the office of the registrar.
2005, c. 45, s. 8.