206. The lessee may abandon his right in an underground reservoir or in or on all or part of the land in respect of which a lease to produce petroleum and natural gas has been granted, provided
(1) he applies therefor in writing and following the application, the Minister has notified the creditors who have registered an instrument referred to in paragraph 3 of section 13 in the public register of real and immovable mining rights;
(2) the residual area, in the case of partial abandonment, is comprised within a single perimeter and, unless otherwise authorized by the Minister, is at least 200 hectares;
(3) he has complied with the conditions for the discontinuation of operations in respect of a well set out in section 164, where such is the case, unless the Minister decides otherwise;
(4) he has obtained the authorization of the Minister who shall grant his authorization after consultation with the Minister of Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks and not before 30 days from the date of transmission of the notice provided for in paragraph 1;
(5) he has complied with the other provisions of this Act and the regulations.