156. The lessee under an exclusive lease may abandon his right in all or part of the parcel of land that is subject to his lease, provided that
(1) he applies therefor in writing and that, following the application the Minister has notified all creditors having registered an instrument referred to in paragraph 3 of section 13 in the public register of real and immovable mining rights;
(2) the residual area, in the case of partial abandonment, is comprised within a single perimeter;
(3) he has obtained the authorization of the Minister who shall grant his authorization after obtaining a favourable opinion from the Minister of Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks and not before 30 days from the date of transmission of the notice provided for in paragraph 1;
(4) he has complied with the other provisions of this Act and the regulations.