122. A lessee or grantee may abandon his right in respect of all or part of the land subject to his lease or concession provided that
(1) he applies therefor in writing and that, following the application, the Minister has notified all creditors having registered an instrument referred to in paragraph 3 of section 13 in the public register of real and immovable mining rights;
(2) he has paid the duties exigible under the Mining Duties Act (chapter D-15);
(3) he has transmitted the plans, registers and reports referred to in section 226 to the Minister;
(4) he has obtained the authorization of the Minister, who shall grant his authorization after consultation with the Minister of the Environment and Wildlife and not before 30 days from the date of transmission of the notice provided for in paragraph 1;
(5) he has complied with the other provisions of this Act and the regulations.