112. The grantee of lands of the public domain granted for mining purposes may, according to law and provided he has obtained the authorization of the Minister,
(1) alienate or lease all or part of the land subject to his concession;
(2) erect on that land any constructions other than those required for his mining activities;
(3) sell any construction erected on that land;
(4) otherwise dispose of any superficies on that land.
The grantee shall do so at the prices and subject to the conditions established by the Minister in his authorization and, in the case of alienation, he shall file a plan of cadastral division into lots or, with the Minister’s permission, a technical land description.