30.9. With respect to informing the public, the chief electoral officer shall, in particular,
(1) give public access to the information, reports, returns or documents relating to a provision of this chapter, Chapters V to VII, Chapter X and Chapter XI;
(1.1) make public the fact that he requested that an authorized candidate remit to him a contribution or part of a contribution, under section 206.26, by publishing the request on his website 30 days after it was made, along with the name of the authorized candidate, the number of contributors, the number and amount of the contributions or parts of contributions concerned, the period they cover, and whether or not they were prescribed;
(2) provide any person applying therefor with advice and information regarding the application of Chapter XI;
(3) maintain an information centre on Chapter XI;
(4) regularly hold information meetings and conferences for the benefit of the candidates, the English-language school service centres and the public;
(5) make any publicity he considers necessary.