C-61 - Wild-life Conservation Act

Full text
47. (Replaced).
1969, c. 58, s. 47; 1983, c. 39, s. 184.
47. Every person applying for a licence must apply therefor to the Minister or to any person authorized by him to issue licences.
The Minister or the person whom he has so authorized shall issue the licence if the applicant fulfils the conditions prescribed in the regulations.
1969, c. 58, s. 47.