C-67.2 - Cooperatives Act

Full text
121.4. On receiving the correction request, the corrected articles, the accompanying documents, the fees prescribed by government regulation and any other required documents or information, the Minister shall replace the articles containing an error by the corrected articles.
The Minister shall send a certified copy of the corrected articles to the enterprise registrar, who shall replace the articles in the register by the corrected articles.
2015, c. 3, s. 11.