73. The Government may, by regulation,
(1) establish fish-breeding areas and determine the fish, amphibians or classes of live fish or amphibians that may be produced, used for stocking purposes, kept in captivity, propagated or transported;
(2) determine the fish or classes of live fish that may be kept in captivity, produced or propagated in a fishing pond, a breeding pond or a fish-tank for baitfish and the norms and obligations relating to such activities;
(3) determine the norms and obligations relating to the transport and use for stocking purposes of fish or amphibians or classes of live fish or amphibians, except those intended for consumption;
(4) determine territories where the operation of fishing ponds, breeding ponds, fish-tanks for baitfish or fish-breeding plants may be prohibited or restricted for wildlife conservation purposes and, for such purposes, fix special norms relating to the construction, layout and equipment thereof;
(5) establish norms relating to the construction, layout and equipment of a fishing pond, a breeding pond or a fish-tank for baitfish;
(6) prescribe the books, accounts and registers which the holder of a licence to operate a fishing pond, a breeding pond or a fish-tank for baitfish shall keep, the reports he shall furnish to the Minister and the documents or forms he shall use in carrying on his activities;
(7) make provisions respecting contagious or parasitic diseases for the purposes of sections 74 and 75.