125. The Government may, by regulation, in respect of a wildlife preserve,
(1) determine the conditions on which hunting, fishing or trapping activities are permitted and fix the amount of the fees exigible for the carrying on of such activities or prohibit them according to the category of persons or licences concerned, the age of the persons, the activity carried on, the species of wildlife sought, the length of the stay, the place where the hunting, fishing or trapping activity is carried on or the period during which or the date on which the activity is carried on;
(2) determine the categories of persons who are required to pay a fee to travel about the territory and the fee exigible for that purpose according to the category of persons or according to the age of the persons;
(3) determine the conditions that must be complied with by a person who enters, stays in or travels about a wildlife preserve or engages there in any activity, or prohibit such activities;
(4) determine the conditions governing the use of vehicles, boats or motor-boats or aircraft, or prohibit their use;
(5) determine the conditions governing the carrying, possession or transportation of hunting, fishing or trapping implements or prohibit such implements;
(6) divide the territory into sectors for the purposes of the standards determined under this section, which may vary according to the sector.