93. The city may, by by-law, prescribe rules relating to the transport of residual materials between the place where they are collected and the recovery and recycling establishment.
It may also, by by-law,
(1) require a person who carries on transport referred to in the first paragraph to hold a permit for that purpose ;
(2) prescribe the conditions and procedures for the issue and renewal of the permit, and the conditions and procedures for the suspension or revocation of a permit ;
(3) in such cases as it may determine, require the person whose residual materials are transported to furnish the person who carries them with a bill of lading, and require the latter to keep the bill of lading in his or her possession when effecting the transport ; require each of those persons to keep a register of the bills of lading furnished or received, as the case may be ; and
(4) prescribe the form and the minimum content of the bill of lading or register.
2000, c. 56, Sch. I, s. 93.