119. The council of a municipality may, by by-law,
(1) prohibit any project for the construction, alteration, enlargement or extension of a building except with a building permit;
(2) prohibit any project to change the use or destination of an immoveable and any operation contemplated in subparagraphs 12, 13, 14, 16 and 16.1 of the second paragraph of section 113, except with a certificate of authorization;
(3) prohibit the occupancy of an immoveable recently erected or altered or the destination or use of which has been changed, except with a certificate of occupancy;
(4) prohibit any cadastral operation except with a subdivision permit;
(5) prescribe the plans and documents that must be submitted by an applicant in support of his application for a permit or certificate;
(6) establish a tariff of fees for the issue of permits and certificates or any class of them established in accordance with the type of structure or use intended, provided that the tariff is not higher than that fixed by the Government under subparagraph 5 of the first paragraph of section 241;
(7) designate a municipal officer responsible for the issuance of permits and certificates.