82. In addition to the powers and duties that may otherwise be assigned to the president, the president is responsible for the Tribunal’s administration and general management.
The president’s functions include
(1) directing the Tribunal’s personnel and ensuring that they carry out their functions;
(2) fostering members’ participation in the formulation of guiding principles for the Tribunal so as to maintain a high level of quality and coherence in its decisions;
(3) designating a member to be responsible for the administration of an office of the Tribunal;
(4) coordinating the work of and assigning work to the Tribunal members, who must comply with the president’s orders and directives in that regard;
(5) seeing that standards of ethical conduct are complied with; and
(6) promoting the professional development of Tribunal members and personnel as regards the exercise of their functions.