35. When the Commission grants an application, it issues a document to the applicant certifying that the transportation system is authorized.
In addition to the date and time the authorization is granted, the document contains the following information, as specified in the application:
(1) where applicable, the boundaries of the service territory, and the name and contact information of the dispatcher and of the keeper of the register;
(2) the maximum number of drivers that may be registered;
(3) the maximum number of automobiles that may be on duty at the same time;
(4) the human and material resources that will be devoted to monitoring the activities of the system, the registered drivers and automobiles, the owners of registered automobiles and the dispatcher or keeper of the register whose services the applicant will retain, where applicable; and
(5) the measures the applicant intends to take to prevent and repress any failure to comply with the provisions applicable to those activities, persons, automobiles and service suppliers.
The applicant becomes, as of the date and time shown in that document, the operator of the authorized transportation system.