60. A permit holder has the following responsibilities :
(1) to offer ambulance services in compliance with the applicable legislative and regulatory provisions, ministerial policies and objectives and the terms and conditions of the service contracts entered into with the agency under section 9 ;
(2) to participate in the local and regional implementation activities of pre-hospital emergency services ;
(3) to render an account to the agency whose form and content shall be determined in the contract entered into under section 9, concerning, in particular, the achievement of results objectives ;
(4) to manage human and material resources in conformity with the contract entered into with the agency ; and
(5) to participate actively in the development of quality management programs relating to operations and implement the resulting measures.
In the exercise of responsibilities under the first paragraph, a permit holder may only have access to the personal or non-personal information held by a health communication centre that is necessary for the purpose of exercising such responsibilities.
A permit holder may only obtain such information insofar as it concerns the permit holder’s own operations or the employees under the permit holder’s responsibility.
2002, c. 69, s. 60; 2005, c. 32, s. 308.