54. The regional board may suspend, revoke or refuse to renew the permit of any holder who
(1) has been convicted of an offence against this Act or a regulation made thereunder or of an indictable offence related to the activities in respect of which the permit is held ;
(2) in the regional board’s opinion is unable to provide quality ambulance services consistent with the contract entered into with the regional board ;
(3) is not in a position, owing to his or her financial situation, to perform the obligations arising from the contract entered into with the regional board ;
(4) obtained a permit on false representations or no longer meets the conditions required for the renewal of the permit ;
(5) without the authorization of the regional board, modifies the services required under the contract entered into with the regional board.
Before making such a decision, the regional board shall give written notice as required under section 5 of the Act respecting administrative justice (chapter J-3) to the holder of the ambulance service permit and allow him or her at least 10 days to present observations.