8. An applicant for a childcare centre permit must also
(1) undertake to provide educational childcare in a maximum of five facilities;
(1.1) undertake to ensure the health, safety and well-being of the children to whom childcare is provided;
(2) be granted subsidies by the Minister;
(3) hold no other permit under this Act; and
(4) pay the fees and meet the other conditions determined by regulation.
However, in exceptional circumstances, the Minister may authorize the holder of a childcare centre permit to provide educational childcare in more than five facilities.
2005, c. 47, s. 8; 2009, c. 36, s. 73; 2010, c. 39, s. 3.