S-4.1.1 - Educational Childcare Act

Full text
21.1. A day care centre permit holder must obtain the Minister’s written authorization before increasing the number of children beyond the maximum stated on the permit.
The same is true if the permit holder wishes to permanently relocate his or her facility to offer childcare services in another territory.
The Minister grants the authorization if the Minister judges that the change requested meets the criteria set out in subparagraph 1.2 of the first paragraph of section 11, taking section 11.1 into account.
2017, c. 312017, c. 31, s. 8.