S-4.1.1 - Educational Childcare Act

Full text
101.33. Any person who believes a reprisal referred to in section 101.31 has been taken against him or her may file a complaint with the Minister in order to have the Minister examine whether the complaint is well-founded and take, if applicable, any measure provided for by this Act that the Minister considers appropriate in relation to the permit holder or home childcare coordinating office concerned. Sections 101.25 to 101.29 apply to the follow-up of such complaints, with the necessary modifications.
However, if the reprisal a person believes has been taken against him or her constitutes a practice prohibited by subparagraph 11 of the first paragraph of section 122 of the Act respecting labour standards (chapter N-1.1), the Minister refers that person to the Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail and puts an end to the examination of the complaint.
2016, c. 342016, c. 34, s. 48.