6. Every owner of a public building shall:
(1) Send to the inspector a written notice giving his name, the name of the building and its destination, as well as the name of the place where it is situated, within thirty days previous to the opening of such building to the public;
(2) Send to the said inspector a written notification of every fire or accident which occurs in such building, within forty-eight hours from the occurrence of such fire or accident;
(3) Provide such inspector with everything necessary to facilitate an effective inspection of the building and its dependencies;
(4) If the building be a theatre, or a hall for lectures or public amusements, or a hotel, have a certificate of inspection, signed by the inspector, posted up, and keep it there continuously whole and legible;
(5) Place a sufficient number of seats at the disposal of the girls or women employed in their stores, in order that they may sit down when the nature of their work requires it, or service upon customers permits.