26. In the performance of its duties, the recognized association or group may, in particular,
(1) conduct research and surveys on the development of new markets and on any matter which may affect the economic and social situation of professional artists;
(2) represent its members for the negotiation and performance of their contracts with promoters;
(3) fix and collect dues;
(4) collect, at the request of an artist whom it represents, any amounts due to him and remit such amounts to him;
(5) establish and administer special retirement funds;
(6) dispense technical support services to professional artists;
(7) organize activities for further training;
(8) draw up model contracts stipulating the minimum conditions of circulation of the works of professional artists and propose the use of such contracts to promoters.
Sections 14 and 16 to 18 of the Professional Syndicates Act (chapter S-40), apply, with the necessary modifications to the special retirement funds that a recognized association or group may establish and administer.