S-32.01 - Act respecting the professional status of artists in the visual arts, arts and crafts and literature, and their contracts with promoters
25. In the field in question, the recognized association or group shall
(1) ensure that the honour of the artistic profession and the freedom to practise such profession are upheld;
(2) promote favourable conditions for the creation and circulation of the artists’ works;
(3) defend and promote the economic, social, moral and professional interests of professional artists;
(4) represent professional artists in every instance where it is in the general interest that it should do so.