33. The securities register of a corporation must contain the following information with respect to its shares:
(1) the names, in alphabetical order, and the addresses of present and past shareholders;
(2) the number of shares held by each such shareholder;
(3) the date and details of the issue and transfer of each share; and
(4) any amount due on any share.
The register must contain, if applicable, the same information with respect to the corporation’s debentures, bonds and notes, with the necessary modifications.