S-31.1 - Business Corporations Act
299. To obtain the authorization of the enterprise registrar, a request for authorization must be filed with
(1) a declaration, signed by the director or officer authorized to sign it, attesting that the shareholders of the corporation will not suffer prejudice as a result of the continuance;
(2) a certified copy of the special resolution authorizing the corporation to apply for continuance;
(3) any other document the Minister may require; and
(4) the fee set out in the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1).
2009, c. 52, s. 299; 2010, c. 7, s. 275.