S-31.1 - Business Corporations Act

Full text
248. A corporation or any interested person may apply to the court for authorization to correct the articles of the corporation.
The application must be notified to the enterprise registrar.
The court may make any order it thinks fit to correct the error, irregularity or illegality.
2009, c. 52, s. 248.