S-31.1 - Business Corporations Act
211. No shareholders meeting may be called
(1) to discuss business in respect of which a shareholders meeting has already been called;
(2) to transact business that is not within the powers of the shareholders;
(3) to enforce a personal claim or redress a personal grievance against the corporation or its directors, officers or shareholders;
(4) to transact business that does not relate in a significant way to the business or affairs of the corporation; or
(5) to discuss a matter or business that has been submitted to and rejected by the shareholders within the year preceding the requisition.