S-31.1 - Business Corporations Act

Full text
131. If a director or officer fails to comply with this subdivision, the corporation or a shareholder may ask the court to declare the contract or transaction null and to require the director or officer to account to the corporation for any profit or gain realized on it by the director or officer or the associates of the director or officer, and to remit the profit or gain to the corporation, according to the conditions the court considers appropriate.
2009, c. 52, s. 131.