S-31.1 - Business Corporations Act
13. Third persons may presume
(1) that a corporation is exercising its powers in accordance with its articles and by-laws and any unanimous shareholder agreement;
(2) that the documents relating to the corporation that are deposited in the enterprise register contain accurate information;
(3) that the directors and officers of the corporation validly hold office and lawfully exercise the powers of their office; and
(4) that the documents of the corporation issued by a director, officer or other mandatary of the corporation are valid.