S-30.01 - Act respecting public transit authorities

Full text
191. (Repealed).
2001, c. 23, s. 191; 2001, c. 66, s. 51.
191. A municipality or the Société may apply to the Minister to have the Minister designate a conciliator to assist the parties in reaching an agreement where a dispute arises concerning the budget of the Société.
The applicant must transmit a copy of the application to each municipality and, where applicable, to the secretary of the Société.
The Minister must then designate a conciliator who must make a conciliation report to the Minister within the time prescribed.
2001, c. 23, s. 191.