130.1. The Société de transport de Laval, the Société de transport de Longueuil and the Société de transport de Montréal must each adopt an organizational strategic plan that includes
(1) a description of its mission;
(2) the context in which it acts and the main challenges it faces;
(3) the strategic directions, objectives and lines of action selected;
(4) the results targeted over the period covered by the plan; and
(5) the performance indicators to be used to measure results.
Each transit authority referred to in the first paragraph sends its strategic plan, and any amendment to it, to the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal for approval, within 30 days after they are adopted.