30. The Bureau may suspend, cancel or refuse to renew the agent licence of a licence holder who
(1) no longer meets the conditions prescribed by this Act or a regulation under this Act for obtaining an agent licence;
(2) fails to pay the annual fee;
(3) holds employment that is incompatible with the private security activity for which the agent licence was issued;
(4) was found guilty of an offence under this Act or a regulation under this Act; or
(5) has violated the standards of conduct determined by regulation.
Despite the first paragraph, the Bureau cancels the agent licence of a licence holder who is convicted of an offence described in paragraph 3 of section 19 that is related to the activity carried on by the licence holder or who is no longer of good moral character.