19.The applicant must meet the following conditions:
(1) have the training required by regulation;
(2) be of good moral character;
(3) never have been convicted, in any place, of an offence for an act or omission that is an offence under the Criminal Code (Revised Statutes of Canada, 1985, chapter C-46) or an offence referred to in section 183 of that Code under one of the Acts listed in that section and is related to the activity for which the agent licence application is filed, unless the applicant has obtained a pardon;
(4) be at least 18 years of age; and
(5) meet any other condition determined by regulation.