46.15. The Minister may designate a non-profit organization, established in particular for the purpose of ensuring the safety of underwater divers, to exercise by by-law all or some of the following powers:
(1) determining levels of qualification for divers and instructors;
(2) determining the content of qualifying examinations for the various levels and the certificates awarded on passage of the examinations;
(3) determining criteria for the granting of an attestation of equivalency in respect of a diver or instructor qualification awarded in Québec before the coming into force of section 46.17 or 46.18, as the case may be, or in respect of a diver or instructor qualification awarded outside Québec;
(4) determining the valid period and conditions of validity of a certificate of qualification or attestation of equivalency and the procedure for the renewal of a certificate or attestation;
(5) determining the fees payable for the taking of examinations and for the obtention or renewal of a certificate of qualification or attestation of equivalency.
Every by-law under the first paragraph must, to take effect, be approved by the Minister.