402.In any Act, or statutory instrument, or in any contract or other document,
(1) a reference to the Trust Companies Act (chapter C-41) or to any of its provisions is considered to be a reference to this Act or to the equivalent provision of this Act;
(2) the expression “compagnie de fidéicommis” or “compagnie de fiducie” means a “société de fiducie”;
(3) the expression “registered trust company” means “licensed trust company”;
(4) the expression “certificate of registration” where it means a certificate under the Trust Companies Act means a licence issued to a trust company under the Act respecting trust companies and savings companies (chapter S-29.01);
(5) the expression “company incorporated by an Act of the Legislature or authorized to carry on its activities in Québec” or the expression “loan and investment society incorporated under an Act of Québec or registered in accordance with the Loan and Investment Societies Act” or “loan society incorporated by an Act of the Legislature or authorized to carry on business in Québec under the Loan and Investment Societies Act” means, as the case may be, “a savings company holding a licence under the Act respecting trust companies and savings companies and a loan and savings society registered in accordance with the Loan and Savings Societies Act”.