314.1. The Authority may, after consulting with the Minister, issue guidelines applicable to companies pertaining to
(1) the adequacy of its capital;
(2) the adequacy of its liquid assets;
(3) any other sound and prudent management practices;
(4) any requirement under section 153.1;
(5) any commercial practice referred to in section 177.3.
The guidelines are not regulations. They may pertain to the carrying out, interpretation or application of the subject matter of any of subparagraphs 1 to 5 of the first paragraph whether or not it is dealt with in a regulation made under this Act.
2002, c. 45, s. 605; 2004, c. 37, s. 90; 2008, c. 7, s. 128.