22. The company’s articles of continuance may be deposited in the register only if the Minister has authorized the continuance.
In addition to the provisions that are required to be set out in the articles of constitution of a Québec company, with the exception of the provisions relating to the founders, the articles of continuance must contain
(1) the name of the company resulting from the continuance;
(2) the locality in Québec where the head office of the company resulting from the continuance will be situated;
(3) the locality in Québec where the main decision-making centre of the company resulting from the continuance will be situated;
(4) the proposed activities;
(5) the name, occupation, citizenship and address of each of the first members of the board of directors and the mode of election of subsequent directors;
(6) the number of shares forming its capital stock, the par value of a share, where such is the case, and the mode of conversion of the capital stock;
(7) the description of the authorized capital stock of the company resulting from the continuance.
1987, c. 95, s. 22; 2009, c. 52, s. 677; 2010, c. 7, s. 247.