S-29.01 - Act respecting trust companies and savings companies
218. A Québec company may, on the conditions prescribed by regulation of the Government, have the following subsidiaries:
(1) a company within the meaning of this Act;
(2) a legal person whose principal activity is the purchase, management or sale of immovable property, or which acts as mandatary for the sale or purchase of such property;
(3) a legal person whose principal activity consists in offering shares in an investment portfolio;
(4) a legal person whose principal activity consists in leasing;
(5) a legal person whose business consists in dealing in securities;
(6) any other legal person, with the approval of the Minister.