13. The applicants shall transmit to the Agence nationale d’encadrement du secteur financier a notice signed by them indicating their wish to be incorporated as a trust company or a savings company, accompanied with the fees prescribed by regulation.
The Agency shall transmit the notice to the enterprise registrar who shall deposit it in the register of sole proprietorships, partnerships and legal persons.
The applicants shall submit the application to the Agency within six months of publication of the notice.
The notice shall indicate
(1) the name of the company;
(2) the name, citizenship and residential address of each applicant;
(3) the locality in Québec where the head office of the company will be situated;
(4) the locality in Québec where the main decision-making centre of the company will be situated;
(5) the proposed capital stock and the projected capital surplus;
(6) the proposed activities.
1987, c. 95, s. 13; 1993, c. 48, s. 468; 2002, c. 45, s. 568.