132. A public health director and the persons exercising their functions for the public health department of a regional board may not communicate the information referred to in section 131 except pursuant to an order of the Court or of a coroner in the exercise of a coroner’s functions, or with the consent of the persons to whom the information relates.
They may, however, communicate any information necessary in the following cases and circumstances and subject to the following conditions:
(1) to the resources of a health or social services institution that have been mobilized by a public health director under section 97 or to a peace officer acting at the request of the director;
(2) to the public health director of another region if a real or apprehended health threat is likely to affect the population of that director’s region;
(3) to the national public health director where the situation is such that it could entail the application of Division II or Division III of Chapter XI or require that certain information be communicated or disclosed with the authorization of the national public health director in accordance with section 133;
(4) to a government department, a local municipality, a body, a health and social services institution or to the national public health director or the Minister, for the purposes of their intervention in any situation described in section 98, 99 or 107.
Subject to the first two paragraphs, access to such information in all other circumstances is subject to the provisions of sections 17 to 28 of the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2), with the necessary modifications.