S-2.1 - Act respecting occupational health and safety
49. A worker must
(1) become familiar with the prevention program applicable to him;
(2) take the necessary measures to ensure his health, safety or physical well-being;
(3) see that he does not endanger the health, safety or physical well-being of other persons at or near his workplace;
(4) undergo the medical examinations required by this Act and the regulations;
(5) participate in the identification and elimination of risks of work accidents or occupational diseases at his workplace;
(6) cooperate with the health and safety committee and, where such is the case, with the job-site committee and with any person responsible for the application of this Act and the regulations.