S-2.1 - Act respecting occupational health and safety
Not in force
205. A job-site committee consists of the following persons, as and when they are on the job-site:
(1) at least one representative of the principal contractor;
(2) one representative of each employer;
(3) one representative of the person in charge of the plans and specifications, and, where that is the case, of supervising the work;
(4) one representative of each representative association having at least one member of a union or association that it represents working on the construction site.