S-13 - Act respecting the Société des alcools du Québec
23.35. The Government may make regulations
(1) determining standards for the purchase and sale of cannabis by the Subsidiary;
(2) determining the conditions that a person must meet to be authorized by the Subsidiary to transport or store cannabis, in particular those related to security clearances;
(3) determining conditions for the sale of cannabis by the Subsidiary over the Internet;
(4) requiring the conservation of documents relating to the Subsidiary’s activities; and
(5) prescribing any other useful measure for the administration of this division.