25. The board has exclusive jurisdiction
(1) to decide any matter concerning the permits, licences, authorizations and registrations prescribed under any of the Acts coming under the board’s responsibility, subject to the second paragraph of section 34 of the Act respecting lotteries, publicity contests and amusement machines (chapter L-6);
(2) to settle a dispute between a person participating in a publicity contest and the person or body for whose benefit the contest is being held, between a person utilizing an amusement machine or video lottery machine and the holder of the licence relating to that machine, or between a person participating in another lottery scheme and the holder of the licence relating to that scheme, in respect of the organization and conduct of, or awarding of prizes under, a lottery scheme, the organization and conduct of a publicity contest and the mode of operation of an amusement machine;
(3) to settle any dispute between the organizer of a bingo game and the person or body for whose benefit the bingo game is organized, with respect to the organization, conduct or apportionment of the profits of a bingo game;
(4) to review, in the cases referred to in sections 53 and 54 of the Act respecting racing (chapter C-72.1), any decision made by a racing judge or a paddock judge, and to render the decision that in its judgment should have been rendered in the first place;
(5) in cases of rule violation determined under subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph of section 103 of the Act respecting racing, to withdraw or disqualify a horse from a race or set it back in the order of finish, refuse its entry in a race or invalidate an offer to purchase a horse having taken part in a race;
(6) in cases of rule violation determined under subparagraph 21 of the first paragraph of section 103 of the Act respecting racing, to impose an administrative measure on a person who organizes, holds or takes part in an activity governed by the Act respecting racing or the holder of a registration attestation issued under section 81 of the said Act, and to confiscate any amount deposited as security;
(7) to determine and collect the costs prescribed for the examination of any matter submitted to it.