28. A legal person referred to in section 14 applying for authorization must forward the application to the Autorité des marchés financiers in the form it prescribes.
The application must be accompanied by the fees determined by regulation and the following documents:
(1) a five-year business plan dealing with the proposed development of activities related to the voluntary retirement savings plan and showing how the legal person intends to comply with the conditions and obligations applicable under this subdivision;
(2) a document attesting that the amount by which the assets of the legal person exceed the liabilities is at least equal to the amount determined by regulation, or an irrevocable letter of credit or a suretyship, which letter or suretyship is in an amount determined by regulation and is issued by a financial institution authorized under an Act of a legislative authority in Canada to carry on insurer, trust company or deposit institution activities;
(3) a certificate confirming that the legal person holds liability insurance in accordance with the requirements determined by regulation; and
(4) any other document determined by regulation.
2013, c. 26, s. 28; 2018, c. 23, s. 7941.