288.0.2. Section 2.1 only applies to a pension plan registered before 5 December 2000 if
(1) the pension committee has made a written application to that effect to the Régie;
(2) the pension plan has been amended, if necessary, to satisfy the requirements set out in the first paragraph of section 2.1;
(3) all members and beneficiaries at the date of the application under subparagraph 1 have been notified in writing that their pension plan would no longer be subject to this Act and have consented thereto;
(4) the fees prescribed by regulation have been fully paid to the Régie in respect of the last complete fiscal year of the plan; and
(5) the Régie has revoked the registration of the plan, after making sure that all the conditions of this section were fulfilled.
Section 2.1 only applies to a pension plan registered after 4 December 2000 that does not satisfy the requirements set out in that section at the date of its registration if the requirements set out in the first paragraph of this section are satisfied after the benefits that were transferred into the pension plan are transferred into another plan in accordance with section 98.