177. Retraite Québec shall deposit into the funds established under section 176
(1) the funds derived from the contributions deducted from the salary of the employees;
(2) the sums paid by employees to redeem service, as well as the funds transferred to Retraite Québec under sections 141 and 142;
(2.1) the sums paid by the employer under section 152.8.3;
(3) the contributory amounts paid by the employers pursuant to section 44;
(4) the funds transferred to Retraite Québec under agreements respecting this plan and entered into under section 203.
However, Retraite Québec shall, according to the standards determined by the Government, withhold such part of those amounts as it may consider necessary immediately to make the payments it is required to make during the period determined by the Government.
2001, c. 31, s. 177; 2007, c. 43, s. 157; 2015, c. 27, s. 39; 2015, c. 20, s. 61; 2018, c. 4, s. 671.