85.14. Notwithstanding section 33, from 1 July 1987, a pension shall be granted to an employee
(1) who has attained normal retirement age, that is 65 years of age;
(2) who has 35 or more years of service;
(3) who has 10 or more years of service and who is 62 years of age or over;
(4) who has, in years of age and years of service, a combined total of 90 or more;
(5) who has attained 60 years of age.
The employee is required to be a member of the plan at the time he retires under any of the criteria listed above.